7.11.12

recently i quite suddenly realised something.


as i am 16, my generation suddenly became this generation. i mean, when i was like 10 or 12 i thought that being a 16-17 year old is super mature and you can do so many things, like you don't have to listen to your parents and all that. also, oddly, i thought (and i still do sometimes, why, brain, why?) that between the age of 16 and 17 is like a 5 years long break, that it is like some initiation into the real world. weird, right?

and now i am this age. and all of the people beside me are. i feel a bit confused, to be fair.

my guy friends start to riding cars. and my girl friends start to fall for it.
my guy friends start to look at girls weirdly. and my girl friends start to giggle.
my guy friends start to fall for girls. and my girl friends start to measure guys attractiveness in a scale 1-10.
my guy friends start to have actual real girlfriends. and my girlfriends start to get sad about loneliness and 'whywon'tanybodyloveme?' things...

why?

i mean... maybe i'm a bit childish but i did my homework. i knew that will happen. but... this is weird anyways...

do you agree?

love,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you want...