7.11.12

november it is.

how did that happen by the way...
i feel like i should talk to you a little. haven't done that in a long time. just letters... a lot (btw new ones coming soon)
i have a lot of time now. i need to think through and deal with a lot of stuff. so let me just write.

{the most fun part of changing your bed sheets is the jumping with your quilt, surrounded by the smell of laundry day}

one late thing. how was halloween? we don't really celebrate it here but still i was wearing my mad hatter costume all day long. i can post pictures if you want :)

i've been on my tumblr a lot more recently. i like it. thousands of pictures for you to choose from, wonderful images and warming-heart stories. many lovely people, even more amazing blogs. simply spiffing.

today i saw a little winter wonderland. baubles, fake snow, 8 foot tall snow queen, birds with sprinkles in their feathers. even thought i think that november, especially the beginning, is a bit to early to get excited for christmas, i can't help it. it's just so good... and snowy...

my room is currently in the autumn mode. i have little halloween pumpkins as lights. (you remember the broken stars? i'm getting new ones this year!) it looks really cool, but as my room is orange, from the backyard it has to kinda look like the red lights district. yeah... i'm completely crazy...

one more thing. you know about my obsession with jumpers, right? not long time ago i was reorganising my clothes rack a bit (my cousin gave me this shelves thing, so jumpers are there now). i realised that my mania is big, bigger than my wardrobe can handle, i think.

right now i have 26 of them there... and it's almost fully packed. this is like 3/4 of my jumper collection... i may have a problem... yeah... totally crazy, did i mention it?

that is probably it for now. i'll try to get to two posts a week, at least. please be patient.

i'll try to make more of my personal here, if you want to see all the phases, just let me know.

love, (thanks for sticking with me)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you want...