23.10.15

what i did

i miss this thing lately so here i am, new kicks and all.

i'm working on a couple of projects, for myself, school and others. costumes for theatre (hopefully) will guest star here eventually, light day project is definitely staring and here as a feature till december, socks are in the archive for now, i feel like i should just wait these couple of weeks and start from the correct date to avoid confusion (for myself mostly).

i'm 19 now, in my final year of school, preparing for the bigger future. i really want to post more photos but i don't really have the time for my dslr... my phone will have to do, it's quite good.

i was wondering.... would you like to see more looks or tutorials (diy and makeup), cause i want to focus on one but i don't know which one!

i've been listening to this on repeat:

missy elliott's part is so addicting.

hope you still like me

cause i love you a lot

qofr

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you want...