19.11.14

week 11

hi,

sorry for being late, i had a crazy weekend.

 i didn't even know there is a wonderful holiday
like that. cookie monster is one of my favourite
characters ever so here is my tribute to this
loveable blu creature!

 i have this kid in my class, he loves origami, even does his
own designs. i can pretty much do the crane and that's it.
as to the socks, i imagine the other one being blue, i don't know why.

 again celebrating a country's origin. and i like stripes,
especially if they mean something.

 i know, so original. but it's a nice uplifting design,
you would smile if you notice somebody wearing those ;)

 i hate fresh cucumbers but pickles are great.
so have a pickle on your foot.

basically a fridge day. what...
although, imagine waiting for that one day
just to clean out your refrigerator.

this is probably the best. when i was a little girl
i loved making tea parties with my dolls and teddy bears.
i still have my tiny sets of teacups and little plates.
add some colourful banners and it's an ideal!

sorry again, hope you enjoyed!

see you soon,

love,

qofr

2 comments:

  1. Sweet girl, maybe at the end of this project you should choose your favourite design and turn it into a knitting pattern?!

    Maybe I'm getting too excited?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it would be far too difficult to choose my favourite one and you'll have to help me turning it into a design like that but sure why not? ;)

      Delete

tell me what you want...