10.1.14

memories

hi
how have you been? 
long break but let's just say now i have to be better. 
look higher...
a bit higher...

can you see this? i now have my own website for this blog. i know, not a big deal for you but massive for me.

anyways. to celebrate my 'comeback' i chose to publish some art i was making this year.
recently i was intrigued by those images you see, that are made with one line.
this is my attempt.
they are not exactly one line, more or less, but still looks quite good, right?

for a good start i recreated some of my favourite photos from this summer. enjoy!


~~~


~~~


what do you think?

i'm very pleased, they look very simple and are easy to draw but give me a lot of satisfaction :)

how are you this new year?

love,

qofr

1 comment:

  1. CZEMU CIĘ NIE BYŁO NA KONCERCIE ;CCC
    a serio to cudowne, serio. Oby tak dalej! ♥

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you want...