13.10.12

p


photography
as you know i quite like to take pictures. that is like the most hipsterish thing ever, but i prefer to take like artistic pictures rather than family events or birthdays. i'm most fascinated by night lights and the christmas decorations in town. on that topic, i can't wait till this christmas because i'm gonna be in london and see all the decorations myself. expect thousands of photos.

psychedelia
i mean all these crazy pictures that seem to move. i absolutely love them. i would love to wear them sometime.

patterns
relevant to the psychedelia. pattern design and making is one of the things i'm most interested in the fashion industry, apart from designing clothes, of course. my doodles would make good patterns, wouldn't they? this year i'm making my personal project about patch-working, and i need to design my own patterns so we'll see how that goes :)

love,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you want...