15.9.12

l


london
obviously. the street style in london is just amazing. the biggest factor for my insanity for this place is my insanity for this place. at least that's what i think. if you want the full story there are posts just marked london. one or two and you'll get the idea. i want to live and study there, then work, retire and die. this city fills me with the positive chills of energy and good memories. and the places i have seen there are just the most wonderful. a market full of handmade things, blooming orchids in the middle of february, the view of themes from tate modern. and all those little things like cinnabons or using my cute card case for oyster. all these things are just the best parts of me and i want to keep them close. in 3 years i'll definitely living in london :)

love,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you want...