10.4.12

the scary part

like it?
i personally like it so much better than the first one.
at first it was all so blank, did well but now i think it has more character.
and it doesn't connect with fashion at first, but then there is the scary part. my writing.

i'm so ginger now, like never before. ever.

maggie, i don't know if i manage to make the carrot cake. can it be for thursday?
i've got my glasses back.

yes.

this monday wasn't so bad. i got a cup of water at my face but i was ok :)
i never had so many changes in clothing in one day. crazy.

tomorrow i start school again.
my good humour suddenly and unexpectedly disappeared. great.

nvm.

see you,

love

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. After 50 dinners at Sunday and Monday I think that Thursday is perfectly okay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this theme is much better. And this shorter name..mm..yummy ♥

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you want...