1.3.12

MND

oh my freakin' god

i hate that i don't have internet when i want to. sucks. my teacher even suggested that i'm not alive anymore. great.

anyway. i have a great news for you.

i have drama classes in my school. and this year we have to make a play based on a book. our lecture is shakespeare's 'midsummer nights dream'.
everybody has a different role, we write our own scenario and all that stuff.

my drama teacher knows that i'm interested in fashion and design so she made me...

a costume designer for the whole play!
isn't that just amazing?!

i'll be drawing sketches and maybe sawing some clothes.
tomorrow i'll try to scan some of them and show you.

now, sorry but i'm really tired and the cafe i'm in is closing.

but no fear. till tomorrow!

love ya,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you want...