12.11.11

i feel gray

it was taken in my favorites kew gardens during my winter holidays last year. this year i hope i'm going to london too (because my knee hurts, something something, i can't ski or snowboard :( so i can't go to the mountains). 

i'll definitely visit kew gardens and bring some new photos :)

-------

it describes perfectly what i feel now:
washed out
faded
not colored enough

,,i think i need snow, this magical fluffy thing which makes the whole world silent and pleasant''

linking with:
Macro Flowers Saturday badge 3
and
love you,

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Like Nature's magical, little sculptures! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it will pass. even in gray the buds look cool! you should too ;-) hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. visit the tropics and get lots of sunshine.:p
    beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this interesting weekend flower. great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope after looking all the weekend flowers and seeing yourself in the tops you feel better ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shot! can't wait to see more photos from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shot. I hope your knees feel better soon.

    I played too. Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe next time when I am visiting my sister I will go to Kew Gardens :)) It's a great place!

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you want...