1.11.11

kind of happy halloween

trick or treat thing is not for me i guess... or you mean only trick, almost every time i do something.
sad end of the day, in a moment i did understand some of the key things in life really. important, hope i'll never forget that. 

back to fashion. today i've been to shopping with my mum and bought some really nice stuff. and lots of chocolate :) tomorrow baking day i guess :P

i've got some amazing colorful stuff, and an absolutely cute necklace and earrings. can't wait to show them to you :)

today on creative exchange i want to share a thing that keeps me going through life and gives me energy to still play with this blog :)

i present large hazelnut signature hot chocolate from starbucks:
love it with all of my heart, and need it often :)

linking with:

5 comments:

  1. One of my very favorites of the many wonderful goodies from Starbucks. Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea for a photo; yes does have a special meaning! I love my flat-white at MacDonalds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping back for another look, and to say thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see what you've bought!!XOXO

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you want...