19.9.11

millennium bridge

as you probably notice in each one of my posts i'm working hard on my inspiration for the enchanted palace collection. almost every post has got something to do with this.
so now a need a bit of break:
this is a picture taken on the millennium bridge in london. i was going to tate modern gallery (one of my favorites in london, as you probably notice :) and testing abilities of my brand new ipod touch. actually it was shot accidentally. 
i just noticed that it was quite a long time ago, my converse are still red and white, brand new :)
i'm linking this post to:


i've got a lot of homework which is slowly killing me in a most brutal way. help!

love you all,

xoxo

p.s. anastasia! if you are reading this, i'm sorry but the package came back to me :(
i'm sending it again tomorrow <3 miss you

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful shot this is, and I do so love the shoes!!
    I wish you the best with the homework!

    Thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful evening!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really fun shot...it caught my eye straight away on lisa gordon's creative exchange

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you want...