16.9.11

gt: white love forever

meme for thursday. girls talk, white this week:
this one is actually about my absolute love. thanks to that i can be here and write to you. i helps a lot, a looot.

if you thought about my laptop, you're right.
well, it's a macbook so it's white :)
on the photo, it's not my actual device. i don't have a photo of mine, surprisingly.
there will be a photo tomorrow, promise. 

i love it so much that i even named it. it's a pear :) an apple pear :P

keep your fingers crossed for my history test in the morning :]

write more later,

love you,

xoxo


5 comments:

  1. The white macbook looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you did well with your history test! as for your toy, i mean tool, i love its name: apple pear. wow! :)

    Late GT visiting with my white entry as well! Hope to see you at mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I wanna have one for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet, very pretty notebook, liked it :-) dropping some love for GT, hope you can visit me back

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/09/my-little-girl%E2%80%99s-christening-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of my dream laptops, that alas, would forever remain a dream. not only is it expensive, it's also a no-no for me to own a gadget in white because of neatness issues. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you want...