12.9.11

black swan no.2 and no.1

i've seen a black swan only once in my life. it was in my favorite city, in st. james park. actually it was a cute pair of them.
i think it's kind of my new theme for a collection because they are mysterious and for me they are this kind of animal that are some kind of magical. you know, there was a swan princess in the fairy tales, and so on.
 and the other one
they were really, truly beautiful, in reality even more.
i love birds <3

love you,

xoxo

linking to:

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen a black swan, and if I ever do, I am not sure I would even remember to "click!!!". I would be in total shock. Your photographs are just beautiful, and I thank you so much for sharing them at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a great evening!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I never seen black swans :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful captures of these elegant birds!

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you want...